Thursday, January 10, 2013

Creative Crumbs: Jenn & Jermaine : Nashville Wedding

For our cakes, we were lucky enough to go with a lovely friend, Abby from Creative Crumbs in East Nashville. I didn't want a super decorated/covered-with-flowers kind of design, and wanted to have a dessert bar as well, so we didn't go with a very large main cake. Abby worked with us to create two wonderfully simple cakes that matched our desires perfectly. She not only provided a delicious Groom's cake with piano key edging and a Snoopy design on top (Jermaine is a HUGE Peanuts fan!!), but a family recipe Viennese Torte that is famous in my family!! The cakes were absolutely stunning, and even better, were delicious!! Our families and friends loved the cakes and we had very few left over slices, which we took on our honeymoon ;) We were so thankful to work with Abby on this and see her creative genius at work! You can check out her new bakery location in East Nashville at 707 Porter Road, Nashville, TN, 37206. See her blog post below, and check out some of her other creative designs!

Creative Crumbs: Jenn & Jermaine : Nashville Wedding: Happy Tuesday!  I usually blog on Sundays, but I just got the pics for Jenn and Jermaine's wedding from Five by Five Photography and I coul...

1 comment:

  1. Ah! This reminds me that I have to plan a vacation next month as my cousin is getting married and I am planning to book one of the home studios NYC for her bachelorette party. Therefore, I will have to reach there before her wedding and organize things.

    ReplyDelete