Monday, November 25, 2013

Joining the Ashley's Bride Guide Team - Lis Simon's gowns available at Geny's Bridal

I'm so thrilled to announce that I have joined the team at Ashley's Bride Guide! ABG was my go-to site while planning our Nashville wedding last year, and was SO helpful in providing information and ideas that appealed to such a wide range of styles, budgets, or tastes! Case in point - this fall, our $5-8k rustic wedding was featured just the week before a fantastic $50-60k wedding! Truly, ABG is an incredible starting point for any Nashville bride, and a wealth of information about Nashville venues, vendors and visual artists. I was fortunate to meet so many incredible professionals in the Nashville bridal community, and am excited to add my voice to the chorus of people who are passionate about helping brides plan the day of their dreams. Click through to read my first post with ABG:

lis simon gowns at genys bridal | Nashville Wedding Guide for Brides, Grooms - Ashley's Bride Guide

Ben Vigil Photographers

No comments:

Post a Comment