Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day lovely ladies!!

Photo by Five By Five Photography & Design
I hope that you can celebrate this day of love with the ones who mean the most to you! For me, this day isn't about gifts or flowers or chocolate, but about the love that I have for the man I'm married to and my family. It's an excuse to be even MORE mushy about expressing how much I love them (and I'm a mushball all year round!), and I love that!
 
 
I'm so thankful that I get to spend every day with Jermaine & that he knows each day just how much I love and cherish him (cause I tell him loudly all the time, even when I'm cranky or grumpy...!!). I hope that you can take some time today to make sure that the ones you love know how important they are to you, today & every day!

xoxo
mrs dobbins

No comments:

Post a Comment