Monday, September 30, 2013

Groom's Attire





My husband is always a well-dressed man, and I was so excited to see what he chose for our wedding day. After several months of searching and trying on many different suits and tuxes, he decided to go with a dark grey Black by Vera Wang slim-fit tuxedo from Men's Wearhouse. As the groomsmen were going to be coming to Nashville from Louisville and Cincinnati, working with Men's Wearhouse made it easy for each of them to schedule their own fittings in their city. To differentiate Jermaine's outfit from the groomsmen, he wore a matching grey vest, along with his own black tie and white dress shirt. The groomsmen had champagne ties, and we really liked the contrast. We didn't get a photo of them, but I found Jermaine some awesome cuff links with dragons on them from Etsy, which he loved!

This was probably around the time when I realized the boutonnieres were still in the room where the girls were getting dressed! Ha :) My Grandmum's necklace also spent the day in Jermaine's car as I had left it at home before the rehearsal!


He's just so darn handsome!!
The emotions hit home as I walked down the aisle!! Here we go!!





When he warmed up later in the evening, the tux looked great with the matching grey vest showing, and allowed Jermaine the freedom to dance the night away!! 

Photo by Flashtastic Photo Booth

Wobble baby!!


I posted about our newphew's outfit here a few months back. Little grey suits are so sweet!!




I love my man, and am so happy that he's got some pieces of clothing too that are his special 'wedding day' items!

xoxo mrs dobbins




No comments:

Post a Comment